Monday, October 21, 2013

October pages for Lime Tart

Long time, no post - sorry about that. I received a Slice of Life kit from Lime Tart to play with for October, and here are my pages:

Firstly an insert for a "spring" feature in my Project Life album. Loving the colours and gorgeous photos of the garden in this one. Also love a chance to use up some stamps on my pages.

The back of the insert, featuring some classic photos of Kiara on the trampoline, particularly loving the one of her in the middle that looks like she is sitting on the garage roof!

And finally a Project Life style layout featuring Miss Alexa, because I got into trouble for not doing an insert with her - can't win!!
This layout will be up as a "step by step" on the Zest Blog soon, so keep an eye out for that one if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment