Friday, April 18, 2014

Kraft it up ... with CTMH!

I couldn't wait to have a play with my Close To My Heart (CTMH) goodies, so I joined in the April challenge at Kraft It Up and came up with this one:


I included layering, stamping, tearing, sequins and triangles.



The majority of items on my page came from the Workshops On The Go Skylarks kit which actually includes instructions for layouts, but I went my own way with this one!

I also used the Believe In Yourself stamp set for the corner stamps and the Picture Perfect stamp, a chevron embossing folder and scallop border punch.

Just some ideas that I used on this page, I fussy cut out the tag on the bottom right of the layout from one of the large pieces of patterned paper, it is a great embellishment for your layout and gives you a spot to pop on the details of the photo. I also cut off the edge strip of one of the papers and used it as one of my strip layers making great use of the whole of the paper! I also used the Cricut Artbooking cartridge to cut the photo border that I got for FREE for signing up to CTMH during April, for more details check here.

4 comments:

  1. Leah you're created a great page. I'm interested in CTMH and I think you've just about sold me on it LOL! I hope you'll join us at KIU (and with CTMH!) again next month!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on the challenge!Thanks for joining in the fun at KIU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout, love the texture! Thanks for joining us over @ KIU this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page Leah, thanks for playing along at KIU x

    ReplyDelete