Monday, May 19, 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch...#76

Wow, I think I have found my favourite card challenge blog - clean and simple! It is called CAS(E) this sketch and again, is a sketch challenge - but a nice, clean one. You can find all the details here.

For their Sketch 76 here is my card:

One of the things I liked the most about the Design Team Reveals was their use of white space, just perfect. I tried to do the same with this one, using a Hostess only set.

The only other thing I wanted to point out is that the bases for all the cards I have been making lately, I have been using the Value Packs of 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card bases with envelopes. These come in a pack of 50 in either the white or cream and are so handy and time saving.

3 comments:

  1. Great card. Love the hexagons with the heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found our challenge, Leah! Love your gorgeous clean nd graphic card! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so sweet & pretty! Perfect take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete