Thursday, May 22, 2014

Guest Designer at Kellie Stamps

It is no secret that I love my stamps. And definitely no secret that one of my all time fave manufacturers of stamps is Kellie Stamps. And yes, I admit I have nearly every stamp that Kellie has ever released (with a few exceptions...the coffee drinking one, the chocolate easter egg one...)

I love 'em, and looking back through my Project Life album so far this year, and also last year, I am very hard pressed to find a spread where I have not included at least one of Kellie's stamps. I use the clear stamps so I can line them up easily and stamp where I want to. I like to include them on journalling cards as a heading. I also like to stamp right onto the photo.

Here is the spread where I used the most stamps ever on one double page, I wonder can anyone guess how many different Kellie Stamps there are on here?



You can see more close ups on Kellie's blog post here.

Here are some more of my 2014 pages where I have used various Kellie Stamps:



I think I have a new all time favourite Kellie Stamp too, it is a new one and is called That Sucks and I wish I had it earlier on in the year!!

Image of NEW FOR MAY - That Sucks! Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment