Tuesday, October 14, 2014

"Chalk It Up" - she has created a double layout with school photos!

Now there is at turn up for the books! Two of my least favourite things to scrap...double layouts, and the posed school photos.

But the Chalk It Up Workshop On The Go kit from CTMH is just perfect for school photos, and I managed to make two single layouts that you can put together for a double, or just keep separate if you prefer.


Aren't they sweet? Sure proves that looks can be deceiving, I say!

And here are the pages individually...



Of course, the Workshop On The Go kits come complete with full instructions to make other layouts, but I like to play a little and see what else I can create. I have added a few other little CTMH bits and bobs left over from other projects as well.

Funnily enough, we got their 2014 school photos last week - so now I will have to work on those.

No comments:

Post a Comment