Sunday, November 30, 2014

Cricut collection special - one day only!

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness.  If you were half thinking about getting one of the fantastic CTMH Cricut bundles tomorrow is the time to do it! For just Monday 1st December 2014, you will receive 20% off the normal price. What a deal! Not only do you get the Cricut cartridge, but also stamp sets to match. I love them all, and I am actually using my Cricut again rather than it just sitting gathering dust.

Whether you love scrapbooking, cardmaking or creating 3D projects (or all of the above like me!!), the CTMH four exclusive Cricut collections make the perfect addition to any craft room. Sale starts at midnight (AEDT) on 1 December and ends at 11:59pm Monday night.

Check out the collections here.

AND.... just because that is not quite a good enough deal - during December if you spend over $75 you can also choose an unlimited number of size C or D stamp sets from the Annual Ideas Book for just $10 each. Whoah. That is another money saver. I like to say, the more you spend, the more you save!

AND... don't forget the December Stamp Of The Month that you can get for just $5 with an order of $75.

AND...  tomorrow the Seasonal Expressions catalogue is live with some gorgeous new products, some available for a limited time only.

Phew. I think that is all. Quick, go check it all out and make your list!

No comments:

Post a Comment