Thursday, November 20, 2014

Design and make your own necklace

I am not big on jewellery. As in, I usually wear absolutely none at all! However, I have put together a base'n'bling necklace from CTMH and I love it. It simply slips on - no having to worry about doing up those tiny little clasps that you can't see properly, and away you go.

I chose one of the patterns from the style sheets, and added a key and a bling charm. I just love it, and have already worn it heaps. I plan to make at least one more, I NEED a red one!

If you are planning to make one as a gift, this is a fabulous way to display your necklace. I used the November Stamp Of The Month (which is so very versatile) and got my inspiration for the colours from the necklace itself.

We are going to be making these necklaces and gift cards at our November get together on Friday November 28th if any locals are interested. Or if you are not local, you can find all the gorgeous base'n'bling products here

No comments:

Post a Comment