Tuesday, September 1, 2015

CTMH Australasian Blog Hop - September Stamp Of The Month



Hello and welcome aboard our Close To My Heart September 2015 Stamp of the Month Australasian Blog Hop. If you have arrived here from Jo Armstrong's Blog Jo's Close To My Heart Craftroom, then you are in the right place. If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post

The September Stamp Of The Month Paper Garden is just stunning. Here is what you get - see those red outlines around the flowers and the leaf? This means they have Cricut cuts to match, which saves a LOT of time fussy cutting if you want to use those images.


 I have used Paper Garden on two different cards.


This first one is my favourite, I just love the colours in it and it is very easy to make. I simply cut three panels of white cardstock and stamped the image using two different ink colours. I matted these panels on some old scraps of Seaside paper and then adhered them to my card base. I cut out the Happy Birthday banner on the Cricut and stamped in Navy to co-ordinate with the colours. I then raised this banner to make it stand out a little more with 3D foam tape.



It might be a little difficult to tell in this photo, but this card actually has the top half of the front cut off! So the top of the flowers are actually the top of the front flap. What an easy and effective way to make a different card.

I have been making all my cards lately on the base of the Value Pack card and envelopes. These are a fantastic way to get your cards made up quickly and cheaply. They are available in both the white and cream colours.

Remember, the September Stamp Of The Month Paper Garden is only available throughout September 2015 from your Close To My Heart Independent Consultant for $27, or for just $7.50 when you spend $75 or more.

Thank you for visiting my Blog to check out my special project featuring the September Stamp Of The Month Paper Garden. I would love it if you could leave a comment below before you hop to the next stop on our Australasian Blog Hop, Jenni Gilbert's The Creative Heart to see some more Paper Garden inspiration.



15 comments:

  1. Love these cards and the colours used. They are very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards and love the colours you choose! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the colour combinations you have used

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours in your panel card are just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh leah, they are both my favourites, and gorgeous. TFS. I love how you have the panels on the first card and the flowers as the top of the 2nd card. You certainly do have an eye for colour combos. Awesome work

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shadow effect you're created! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both such beautiful cards, I especially like the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - lovely and quite different colour choices TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards. Love those colours together xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh fab colour combination - love both of your card ideas too. Love the idea of having the front in half with flowers - great idea for something different but using a basic card fold.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colours you have selected work so well for these deigns Leah. Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely! I didn't notice the second card was cut out but I love this idea! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. very different color pallette ... effective

    ReplyDelete