Tuesday, September 15, 2015

CTMH Australiasian Blog Hop - National Stamping Month "Hello, Life"


Hello and welcome aboard our Close To My Heart September National Stamping Month "Hello, Life" Australasian Blog Hop. If you have arrived here from Shaunna's blog Passionate About Pages, then you are in the right place. If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post

Be still my script loving, stamping heart.... Just take a look at these three stamp sets that are available only during September for National Stamping Month! The sets are aimed at Pocket Scrapbookers, Card makers, and scrapbookers - and I guess that counts me in for all three! However, they all co-ordinate so well that I have been mixing and matching and have made good use of them all already. I can see these sets are going to be very well used.

First up, a pocket scrapbook page. I just love the script words in black, they look so great.



Secondly, some cards. The script words make it very quick and easy to make an eye catching card - here are a few I have made:





I love the effect with the water colour paints underneath, these cards were Pinterest inspired by this card by Jen Shults.

And finally, a pop of orange with this one:


Remember, the National Stamping Month "Hello, Life" stamp sets are only available throughout September 2015 from your Close To My Heart Independent Consultant for just $21 each, or get all three for $53 - a saving of $10.

Thank you for visiting my Blog to check out my special project featuring the "Hello, Life" sets. I would love it if you could leave a comment below before you hop to the next stop on our Australasian Blog Hop Georgia O'Shea's Georgia Creates to see some more Hello, Life inspiration.


9 comments:

  1. Leah, love your creations, the pocket pages and your cards! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your projects are fabulous- I especially love that orange card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i love the pocket scrapbooking leah and all your cards are extraordinary TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful bright colours in your cards. They will bring a smile to the recipients for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours and the stripes and the Happy Blotches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards and a terrific layout. I have the water colour paints but haven't tried them yet, I really like what you created with them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Leah! Gorgeous cards and a super-cute pocket page. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful projects with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow lots of fab ideas here. I just love who you done your PML cards - the cards are also great too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing ideas you have used these stamps. Love the idea of decorating Picture my Life cards with them

    ReplyDelete