Friday, November 20, 2015

CTMH Australasian Blog Hop - White Pines


Hello and welcome aboard our Close To My Heart November"White Pines" Australasian Blog Hop. If you have arrived here from Meryl's blog Mez's Craft Room, then you are in the right place. If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post

This time we are featuring the gorgeous White Pines range of products that appear in the Holiday Expressions catalogue from Close To My Heart. This catalogue is only available until the end of December, so if you love anything from it - get your order in quick!

I love the colours in the White Pines range, maybe not the most traditional of Christmas colours (thinking red and green) but tones of that look fantastic together. And I think that the Glacier Blue is right up there with my favourite.

I have had to dig through my Christmas Card Buffet cards for this hop, as I literally only have scraps left of my White Pines Cardmaking On The Go kit (which is gorgeous, and really great if you are low on time and just want to be told what to do!) AND my paper packet which features the whole range of White Pines patterned papers and matching cardstock.






The majority of these cards were inspired by cards I have pinned from Pinterest, and they look fabulous with the colours of White Pines.

I hope you like my Christmas cards and they have given you some ideas of how simply you can whip up some fantastic cards using this paper packet. Don't forget the matching cardstock is included in there as well, making it super simple to get perfectly matching cards.


The White Pines paper packet is available for just $15 from your Close To My Heart Consultant, and includes six pieces of patterned paper (2 each of 3 designs) as well as six sheets of coordinating cardstock. Fantastic value, and also check out the matching complements and assortment that goes with it.

Thank you for visiting - I would love if you could leave me a comment before continuing on your way through our Hop. Your next visit is to 's blog at Patricia's blog Patricia Manhire's Creative Corner where you can be White Pines inspired even more.

6 comments:

  1. Leah, your cards are lovely. I have seen a lot of these on Pinterest but I think they look extra-special in White Pines! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Cards Leah - I love how different they all are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards they really showcase the White Pines papers beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your cards, especially the circle cut outs, the presents and the poinsettia.

    ReplyDelete