Tuesday, December 1, 2015

CTMH Australasian Blog Hop - December Stamp Of The Month




Hello and welcome aboard our Close To My Heart December 2015 Stamp of the Month Australasian Blog Hop. If you have arrived here from Maz Wood's blog Inky Fingers, then you are in the right place. If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. 

The December Stamp Of The Month "Candlelight Garden" is very feminine and gorgeous. Here is what you get - isn't it just fabulous!


I thought these images were just crying out for some colouring in, so I have used two different colouring methods for my cards this month.


It is a busy time, and I have only had a quick play with the stamps this month so have only managed two cards to show you so far.


Firstly I used the Shin Han Touch Twin markers to colour the images. I love the way you can use the lights as a bright border at the top of the card, I stamped a few different times to get more than one strand.


On my second card I used our watercolour paints and brushes for a more subtle effect.  These ones were quite light, so a little difficult to show it in the photos.

Don't forget the December Stamp Of The Month "Candlelight Garden"  is only available throughout November 2015 from your Close To My Heart Independent Consultant for $27 or for just $7.50 when you spend $75 or more.

Thank you for visiting my Blog to check out my cards featuring Candlelight Garden. I would love it if you could leave a comment below before you hop to the next stop on our Australasian Blog Hop  Shaunna Richards Passionate about Pages for even more inspiration.



9 comments:

  1. Thank you, your cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards and the colouring in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous colouring- I love both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, the pastel colours of the kaleidoscope have been matched perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are lovely Leah. The colours are so subtle and pretty. Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete