Wednesday, January 20, 2016

January La Vie En Rose - CTMH Australasian Blog Hop


Hello and welcome aboard our Close To My Heart January 2016 featured paper collection Australasian Blog Hop. If you have arrived here from Tanya's blog Happy Paper Crafting , then you are in the right place. If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. 

This month we are featuring my favourite paper packet from the CTMH 2015/16 Inspiration Book La Vie En Rose.  I just love everything black and white, and add in those gorgeous colours with the floral patterned paper and it just can't be beaten.

I bought the La Vie En Rose Paper Packet and have used it for a few different projects, a card box organiser, cards, and my favourite a layout for my black shadow box frame.


For this layout I really wanted to showcase that floral patterned paper, so tried not to cover it up too much! This paper is one of those that nearly needs to be framed all on it's own, it is that gorgeous.

I have been giving the Cricut a workout lately, love the way these black leaves and rolled roses frame the side of the layout. I also teamed some of the stickers from the Fundamentals Stickers Basic Pack which coordinate perfectly with La Vie En Rose.


Here is some close ups - I actually used some of the circle gold sparkly stickers as centres for the rolled roses, difficult to show in the photos but they add that extra bit of details and sparkle to the layout.

I stamped the hexagon Love You stamp three times with three different colours and raised one with foam mounting tape to add extra dimension.

Thank you for visiting my Blog to check out my project featuring La Vie En Rose. I would love it if you could leave a comment below before you hop to the next stop on our Australasian Blog Hop Mez's Craft Room for even more inspiration.

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous shadow box, and I really love the florals paired with the hexagons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful inspirational ideas all on the shadow box. Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this layout Leah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An elegant, truly beautiful layout Leah. Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, those rolled rose are just gorgeous. Love how it all came together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A special photo in that frame will be so lovely, I really like it.

    ReplyDelete