Saturday, November 12, 2016

The start of the 2016 Christmas Cards

I love making Christmas cards.  The colours, the fantastic papers, the stamps.

So I have made a start, using the funky City Sidewalks paper pack. I love how the colours are just that little bit different to traditional, and it is easy to ignore any winter themes by simply using the other side of the paper. All are double sided so there are heaps of options.

Here is my card for today:


Nice and quick and simple - this one would be a great one to do en masse, get all those card made quickly.  I also did another version where I coloured in some random letters, but I think I like this simpler version best.

The stamp is from the Very Merry set, which has some versatile stamps for both the front and inside of cards. I have already used it heaps.

product image

The City Sidewalks papers and the Very Merry stamp are only available for a short time through the current Seasonal Expressions catalogue, so don't delay!

No comments:

Post a Comment