Saturday, December 3, 2016

It's the little things


This month, save 30% on the supplies you need to make fun and easy mini albums that make perfect gifts! Here are three easy gifting ideas for these albums:
  • Complete an album for your bestie including some pictures of the fun times you’ve shared.
  • Give the supplies themselves as a gift, letting the recipient determine what photos and memories they will preserve.
  • Give yourself the gift of beautifully preserved photos by printing out your favourite photos from your phone and making an album for yourself!
I love this idea, and I think a few of these might be going both on my Christmas gift giving list, as well as my own wish list from Santa!

I think the black and white strip is my favourite, but I may just have a couple of girls who would love the others.

Check out more on this great deal and what is included here

No comments:

Post a Comment